The West Branch Chapter of the Pennsylvania Library Association will hold its Spring Workshop on Tuesday, May 16, 2017, at the Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport, PA. They invite proposals for presentations or lightning talks on the workshop theme, Taking Care of Ourselves and Our Users. Topics of interest include:
- Health literacy programming
- Movement-based programs and services in libraries (such as Story Walks, yoga in the library)
- Healthy workplaces/successful wellness programs
- Any other topic related to the theme of Taking Care of Ourselves and Our Users
If you have experience in any of these areas, please consider submitting a proposal to speak at the workshop. Presentations should be a maximum of 45 minutes; lightning talks should be 5-10 minutes.
To be considered, please submit your proposal by filling out the online form (https://goo.gl/forms/p7otf181YLPoZB8S2), or emailing the following information to email@example.com. The deadline to submit is Tuesday, April 11, 2017.
- Your Name(s):
- Your Library:
- Your Email:
- Format (presentation or lightning talk)
- Title of presentation/talk:
- Brief description of your proposed presentation/talk:
- Any technology or special equipment needed:
Please contact Rob below if you have any questions.