The South Central Chapter of the Pennsylvania Library Association invites you to attend its spring workshop – Technology in Practice: Learn it, Try it – on Monday, May 16, 2016 at HACC McCormick Library in Harrisburg, PA.
Workshop topics to include:
- practical application of technology tools for instruction and interactive learning (with optional open lab time),
- the POWER Library PA Photos & Document service,
- simple and inexpensive digital collection preservation,
- tech clubs for teens and kids, and
- migrating to an open source ILS.
We will have both large group and break-out group sessions. Light breakfast treats and lunch are included in the cost of registration. Find a full workshop description and registration information our website at: http://www.palibraries.org/event/SCC2016Workshop (PaLA members, log in before registering to receive the member rate.) Registration is open until May 6!
Want to download the printable PDF flier? It is available at http://tinyurl.com/SCC2016Workshop
Contact Amy Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, and be sure to register by Friday, May 6!