The Spring Workshop sponsored by the South Central Chapter of the Pennsylvania Library Association will be held Thursday, May 18th, 2017 at the Pa College of Health Sciences in Lancaster, Pa.
- PA Forward: Taking your Library to the Star Level
- Meeting Efficiency: Collaboration Powered by Google
- The Elevator Speech: Love Your Library? Talk it Up!
- Helping Friends Help Advocate for Better Libraries
- The Training Circuit – How to Keep your Training Programs Moving
Also checkout MARCO: the Exploration Station and tour the brand new Pa College of Health Sciences!
6 CE credits available for the day.
Register online. The registration deadline is May 11th.
The cost is $35 for members and $55 for non-members*
*For a limited time there is half off of a personal regular membership for first-time members. See http://www.palibraries.org for more information.
information submitted by:
Diane Porterfield, Library Director
Charles “T.” Jones Leadership Library