WebJunction is offering a FREE self-paced course: Supercharged Storytimes!
The course is developed with funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services
This is a self-directed learning experience–there are five modules within this course, each with a 1-hour archive recording. The course is eligible for CE credit–you will receive a certificate at the end of the course.
You already provide great storytimes. Supercharge your practice to make them even better.
Access this course to:
- Learn more about the Supercharged Storytimes online orientation, originally offered to more than 500 library staff members in six states in 2015;
- Access archived orientation materials and share your thoughts with other course enrollees in discussion forums;
- Learn how to incorporate research-based early literacy concepts into your storytimes;
- Recognize the role early literacy plays in early childhood development; and
- Gain insight for articulating the relevance of your services to parents, caregivers, and other library stakeholders.