U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites library and museum employees to participate in a webinar on Monday, January 10, 2022 from 2 to 3 p.m. Eastern.
Subject-matter experts from the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Operation Allies Welcome (OAW) Unified Coordination Group (UCG) will share updates about OAW efforts to support Afghan arrivals to the United States and give an overview of federal government activities in support of this mission. Libraries and museums will also have the opportunity to learn about federal resources available to Afghan communities and the organizations that support them.
USCIS is presenting this webinar as part of the federal partnership with the Institute of Museum and Library Services to provide citizenship and immigration information to library and museum professionals.
- Visit the registration page.
- You will be asked to sign up for updates or to access your subscriber preferences, please enter your email address and select “Submit.”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences.”
- Select the “Questions” tab.
- Provide your location, organization name and organization type (if applicable).
- Complete the questions and select “Submit.”
Once your registration is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details. To request a disability accommodation to participate in this engagement, email USCIS at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, January 5.
If you have any questions, or if you have not received a confirmation email within three business days, please email USCIS at email@example.com.