The Understood Community site provides a place for parents and experts to connect, with links to webinars, Twitter chats and other resources for learning and attention issues, as well as for general behavorial issues.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- An Introduction to the Exposure Draft of 22 Pa Code Chapter 144 February 23, 2024
- Apply Now: Association for Rural and Small Libraries (ARSL) Leadership Institute February 22, 2024
- $4.5 Million In Keystone Grants Awarded February 22, 2024
- Opening of LSTA 2024 Grant Round Delayed February 21, 2024
- 12 Months to Better Library Data from RIPL February 16, 2024
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction