ALA has released The State of America’s Libraries report for 2015. According to this latest report, academic, public and school libraries are experiencing a shift in how they are perceived by their communities and society. Read the Executive Summary , Issues and Trends or National Issues and Trends or go directly to various types of libraries such as Academic Libraries, School Libraries or Public Libraries.
Get Compendium in Your Inbox. Subscribe Now!
- Register for INCLUDING YOU April 12 – May 17 Workshop March 24, 2023
- StoryWalk® Project Recipients Announced March 24, 2023
- Keystone Grant Overview Webinar March 13, 2023
- Federal Government is Reducing the Number of New Entities Required to Obtain CAGE Code for SAM.gov Registration March 10, 2023
- A Change in SAM.gov for Some Entity Administrators March 9, 2023
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) Power Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction