Libraries and staff who are engaged with STEM, computer technology education, and Out of School Time programs will want to read the information below from the Pennsylania Statewide STEM Ecosystem and consider attending in person or online:
The sixth annual Computer Science For All Pennsylvania (CSforAllPA) Summit is planned for June 14-15 at PaTTAN Harrisburg and/or online. Find more information and registration details here: 2023 CSforAllPA Summit: June 14-15
The CSforAllPA Summit offers educators, leaders, and stakeholders the opportunity to share, discuss, and collaboratively develop tools, resources, and practices for CS learning experiences. The Summit specifically focuses on equitably serving historically under-served populations including students with disabilities, English learners, and females. The theme for 2023, All Together Now, represents core tenants of CSinPA: There’s a seat for everyone, we’re stronger together, and we must celebrate our progress while forging ahead.
Everyone is invited, including:
- Educators and administrators (Act 48 credit available)
- Families and caregivers
- Out-of-school learning providers
- All other stakeholders in Pennsylvania CS education
There is NO cost to attend the Summit. Registration includes breakfast and lunch, a CSinPA swag bag, and entries to raffle drawings for CS professional learning resources.
- Panels of students (high school, undergrad., grad.) pursuing CS
- Out-of-school CS learning resources and opportunities from BrightNow!, Tech Kids Unlimited, Girls Who Code, and other providers
- AI “Birds of Feather” discussion
- Special drones after-party