The Affordable Care Act / Access to Care – Libraries Making a Difference
Do you want to increase your comfort level when helping library users access health insurance information and the Affordable Care Act (ACA)?
- Do you understand how the Marketplace works?
- Do you need help demystifying ACA terms such as “meaningful use”?
- What everyday challenges do library users face when they enroll?
- Are you concerned about the privacy and security of library users’ personal information?
- Have you thought about partnerships for outreach, education, and health literacy?
When: Friday, April 24, 2015 (Registration deadline: April 10, 2015)
Where: Sonesta Philadelphia, 1800 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
Cost: This symposium is funded by NN/LM MAR.
There is no registration fee.
NN/LM MAR network members are eligible to apply for reimbursement of travel expenses—apply early! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/maracastipend
Hotel: Sonesta Philadelphia / Special rate available using the name “MAR”
MLA CEs: Attendance qualifies for continuing education credits from the Medical Library Association (MLA)