The PEW Research Center has posted The Future of Jobs and Jobs Training. With AI performing more tasks, PEW asked experts whether workers will be able to keep up with needed skills. The article discusses the most important skills needed to succeed, the skills that can be effectively taught online, those that would be most difficult to teach at scale, and employee acceptance of new credentialing.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- Apply now – Two new positions open in OCL September 27, 2023
- Contacting BLD – Email Resource Account Updates September 25, 2023
- Indicate Your Library’s Interest in an Air and Surface Purifying Device September 12, 2023
- Join INCLUDING YOU and Dr. Emily Knox on 9/11 for Intellectual Freedom COP September 8, 2023
- Survey concerning possible changes to the national Public Libraries Survey (PLS) – Annual Report September 6, 2023
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction