The Pennsylvania Summer Library Program 2023 Impact Report is now open for the submission of Summer Library Program information from Pennsylvania Public Libraries.
The Impact Report will close at 5:00 PM on Friday, September 15, 2023. A copy of the information submitted to the report collector will be sent via automated email to the email address provided in the Impact Report.
The purpose of this impact report is to:
- Document and communicate the difference libraries make in their communities during the Summer,
- Select interview candidates for the Pennsylvania Summer Library Program 2024 Showcase on the Pennsylvania Library Staff Academy, and
- Recommend Summer Library Program visits from the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Information for completing the Pennsylvania Summer Library Program 2023 Impact Report:
- This impact report is intended to be completed by individual library outlets (including separate entries for main libraries and branches). Please submit one response per building.
- The completion of this impact report is voluntary and not mandatory. We hope you feel empowered to share the good work your library has done for the youth in your community.
- Please enter responses to the best of your ability.
- If you don’t have an answer or data for any particular question, that’s okay. You may enter “0” or “N/A.”
- The type of data collected in this impact report is not used to determine eligibility for State Aid or as part of standards requirements.
- The data may be shared with District Consultants and Youth Services District Consultants/Coordinators.
- Please continue to track program and attendance data in order to accurately complete the Pennsylvania Public Library Annual Report as well as for your own use in developing local community impact reports.
This project is made possible by Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries.
Questions and comments can be sent to Corri Hines (firstname.lastname@example.org), School Age Services Advisor, Bureau of Library Development, Office of Commonwealth Libraries.