Below are some great National Institute of Health, National Library of Medicine and National Network Library of Medicine training opportunities for you to take advantage of in the coming weeks. These are open to everyone, so feel free to share widely!
- K-12 Outreach Projects – Sponsored by MAR / webinar / Monday, August 29, 1-2PM ET / Details and registration
- Easy-to-Read Health Materials: Are they Really? – Sponsored by MAR / Speaker: Miraida Morales, Fellow and Ph.D. Candidate, Rutgers University, Library and Information Science, will discuss the challenges of using easy-to-read health materials / webinar / Wednesday, August 31, 2016 noon-1PM ET / Details and registration
- BD2K Guide to the Fundamentals of Data Science – This is a series of high-level didactic overviews across the range of topics important for data science, intended to provide a general biomedical audience with an appreciation of the elemental issues related to data science research and applications. This webinar series takes place each Friday at noon ET beginning Sept. 9. Registration is not required / Details
- Health and Wellness @ the Library: The Essentials of Providing Consumer Health Services – Sponsored by MidContinental Region / via Moodle / September 12 – October 7/ Details and registration
- PubMed® for Librarians: Introduction to PubMed – Sponsored by National Training Office / 90 minute webinar / September 7, 2016 noon ET Details and registration
- PubMed® for Librarians: MeSH – Sponsored by National Training Office / 90 minute webinar / September 14, 2016 noon ET Details and registration
Additional trainings being offered through NN/LM and NLM may be viewed on our class schedule.
Sent to you by….
NN/LM Middle Atlantic Region – ***Funded by the National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number UG4LM012342 with the University of Pittsburgh***