The National Endowment for the Humanities’ Libraries, and Cultural Organizations Grants supports projects for general audiences that encourage active engagement with humanities ideas in creative and appealing ways. Many different formats are supported, including permanent and traveling exhibitions, book or film discussion programs, historic site or district interpretations, living history presentations, and other face-to-face programs in public venues. The deadline is January 13, 2016. Learn more.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- Opening of LSTA 2024 Grant Round Delayed February 21, 2024
- 12 Months to Better Library Data from RIPL February 16, 2024
- 2024 PA One Book Selection Announced: Slug in Love by Rachel Bright February 15, 2024
- Register Now for Reframing Library Organizations with the Futures School February 15, 2024
- Responses Needed: Statewide Forum Interest Survey February 14, 2024
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction