WebJunction offered five webinars this past quarter! If you missed any of these events, you may access the recordings for FREE in the in the WebJunction Course Catalog. Here are the titles and links to the descriptions on WebJunction:
- Voter Perceptions of Libraries: Getting From Awareness to Funding in 2018
- User-centered Assessment: Leveraging What You Know and Filling in the Gaps
- Building a Culture of Learning with Library Boards
- Taking Community Partnerships to the Next Level
- Activate the Library Space with Learning
All WebJunction webinars and courses qualify for Pennsylvania’s Continuing Education hours for public library staff.
Locate upcoming webinars on WebJunction.