The National Network Library of Medicine offers webinars of interest to librarians, such as Memory Cafes and Libraries: the Perfect Fit, which will be held on August 22. Find some more!
Get Compendium in Your Inbox. Subscribe Now!
- Pennsylvania School Librarians Summer 2023 Series May 25, 2023
- Public Library Trustees – Register for INCLUDING YOU June 7 – July 12 Workshop May 24, 2023
- 2023-24 Statewide Library Service Grant May 24, 2023
- Take the PA CultureCheck Survey Today May 23, 2023
- Bureau of Library Development – Staff Update May 17, 2023
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) Power Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction