The Office of Commonwealth Libraries offers access to Skillsoft through our partnership with WebJunction. This learning management system provides access to online self-paced courses and instructional videos. There are hundreds of available resources on topics that range from using Microsoft Office and Windows to leadership essentials to creating budgets.
Haven’t tried it yet? Get started by….
Requesting an Account
- Go to https://webjunction.skillport.com
- Click on the Register link near the bottom of the page.
- Complete all fields of the registration form, making sure to select your state library as your sponsor.
- Affirm and submit the registration form. You will receive an email acknowledging your request.
- Within two business days, your account will be reviewed and when it is an approved, you will receive an email notification.
- Once approved, you can log in and start learning!
- After logging in, you will be on the home page. To find learning opportunities, click on The Library link at the top of the screen to browse the courses, videos and job aids.
- You can also use the Search function at the top of the page to search all of the available content.
- A course, video or job aid can be launched directly from Search or the Catalog listings, or you can add it to your Learning Plan to come back to later. The Learning Plan allows you to create a personal learning plan of the courses you wish to take.
- Once you begin using the courses, you can print certificates of completion and reports of your learning history in the Learning Transcript section. Here you will see both courses you have launched and are still working on, as well as courses you have completed.