The NNLM NNLM Human Genetics Film Kit is providing film kits to up to 250 public libraries across the United States. Promote health literacy in your community with four films, discussion guides, and customizable marketing materials designed to support public libraries in raising scientific literacy and awareness of precision medicine. Applications are open until March 16. Learn more about the NNLM Human Genetics Film Kit.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- Aging Our Way, PA: Share Thoughts on the 10 Year Strategic Plan March 1, 2024
- Last Call: Complete the Statewide Gathering Interest Survey February 29, 2024
- An Introduction to the Exposure Draft of 22 Pa Code Chapter 144 February 23, 2024
- Apply Now: Association for Rural and Small Libraries (ARSL) Leadership Institute February 22, 2024
- $4.5 Million In Keystone Grants Awarded February 22, 2024
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction