Millersville University’s second annual celebration of Open Education Week will be held on March 4 to March 8, 2019.
The webinars are free but registration is required. You may find recordings on Millersville’s Open Education Week website. Other years are also accessible.
The schedule includes:
- OPEN TEXTBOOK INITIATIVE – HOW DID WE GET HERE?
- READY TO PUBLISH YOUR OWN OER? QUESTIONS TO THINK ABOUT
- OER IN UNDERGRADUATE BIOLOGY: FROM NON-MAJORS TO ECOLOGY AND BIOMETRY
- COMBINING OER RESOURCES TO MEET LEARNING NEEDS
- OERS? WHAT DOES THE RESEARCH SAY?
- EXPANDING OER WITH OPEN PEDAGOGY
- STUDENT ADVOCACY FOR OER
- ADOPTING OER – HOW DOES ADOPTION INFLUENCE FUTURE PRACTICES?
- SCHOOL OF FLOSS – FREE/LIBRE AND OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE IN K12