Join InforPeople for a FREE webinar on Historypin on March 9 at 3:00pm and learn how you can engage your community with local history!
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
- Be able to identify what Historypin is and its role in helping to connect libraries to their communities
- Be able to create a profile and add content on Historypin
- Understand the value of evaluation and target audiences in planning community outreach
Webinars are free of charge, you can pre-register by clicking here. If registering with less than 30 MINUTES from the start of the webinar you can join directly from the thank you page by clicking the Join Now button. If you pre-registered you will receive an email with login link and a reminder email the day before the event.
- Infopeople webinars can be viewed on iOS devices. Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS (link is external)
- Webinar archive of this event will be available within 24 hours or sooner
- Webinar Tips
- Test your browser for compatibility (link is external)
Speaker’s slides: Will be available the morning of the webinar.