The PA Department of Banking and Securities is offering Quality Investor Education Booklets FREE of charge to libraries in Pennsylvania.
The series of seven booklets that are quality, non-biased investor education and protection resources. One of each booklet can be designated as a library copy and the additional quantities can be take-home copies for your library patrons free of charge.
The editors of Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine produced a 20-page 4/color booklet entitled, “Five Keys to Investing Success.” “Five Keys,” which will be applicable to new investors as well as to those with some experience, describes the major elements for successful investing:
* Making investing a habit
* Setting exciting goals
* Avoiding unnecessary risks
The remaining nine books are as follows:
- The Basics for Investing in Stocks
- A Primer for Investing in Bonds
- Mutual Funds: Maybe All You’ll Ever Need
- Maximize Your Retirement Investments
- Where to Invest Your College Money
- Getting Help with Your Investments
- Money: Save It, Invest It, Do It As A Career
- Military Financial Field Manual
- The Basics for Saving and Investing Curriculum (for students and adults, single copies only)
For free copies of these booklets, please contact Katrina Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booklets are available in packets of 50 and can be ordered in multiple quantities.