OCL Announcement: Library Events
The Office of Commonwealth Libraries would like to know if your library is:
- Breaking ground for a construction project;
- Celebrating a library anniversary or milestone retirement;
- Announcing a notable new service or program (e.g. MakerSpace opening, special PA Forward program or service, workforce development initiative, etc.)
- Having a ribbon-cutting for a new building or renovated space;
- Having an author or notable speaker visit; or
- Holding an unusual or high-interest public program for youth or adults.
This includes academic, public, school, and special libraries.
We’d like this information so that we can promote your events with state officials and attend them if possible.
Please let us know about your events as far in advance as possible. However, if your event is less than one month away, please:
- Complete a survey; and
- Call the Bureau of Library Development in the Office of Commonwealth Libraries at (717) 787-8007 right away to tell us about the event.
_ _ _ _ _ _
(the form is also accessible by clicking a link on the right side of the Compendium homepage)