IMLS encourages innovative collaborations to advance preservation of, access to, and public engagement with digital collections and services that will strengthen community learning, foster civic cohesion, advance research, and enhance knowledge networks. Learn about the Digital Humanities Advancement Grants. The grants are offered twice a year. The next application deadline is June 24.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- Broadband Update: Statewide Digital Equity Plan, Multipurpose Community Facilities, and More December 6, 2023
- Access update for the Annual Report – PA Public Library Data Survey collection on LibPAS November 30, 2023
- GAC Business Meeting on Thursday, December 7 at 10a.m.: Virtual November 29, 2023
- Join the National Study on Library Card Access: Deadline December 6 November 29, 2023
- Apply Now to Participate in Building Equity-Based Summers (BEBS) November 22, 2023
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction