Six WebJunction webinars were offered during the past three months and, and if you missed any of the events, the recordings can be found in the WebJunction Course Catalog. Here are the titles and links to the event listings on WebJunction:
- Laying Out the Welcome Mat: Asset Mapping to Better Serve the Immigrant Community
- When I’m 64: Financial Literacy Resources for Those Nearing and in Retirement
- Digging into Assessment Data: Tips, Tricks, and Tools of the Trade
- Getting Unstuck: Help Your Board, Staff, and Town Talk about Library Funding
- Revitalizing Library Volunteer Engagement
- Literacy and Community-Building for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities
All WebJunction webinars and courses are eligible for Continuing Education credit for Pennsylvania public library workers.