ProPublica offers a database to search tax returns from tax-exempt organizations. Raw IRS data released since 2013 can be browsed and tax filing documents going back as far as 2001 can be accessed.
Get Compendium in Your Inbox. Subscribe Now!
- Register for INCLUDING YOU April 12 – May 17 Workshop March 24, 2023
- StoryWalk® Project Recipients Announced March 24, 2023
- Keystone Grant Overview Webinar March 13, 2023
- Federal Government is Reducing the Number of New Entities Required to Obtain CAGE Code for SAM.gov Registration March 10, 2023
- A Change in SAM.gov for Some Entity Administrators March 9, 2023
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) Power Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction