For parents who want to know more about Common Core and how their child is doing, they may visit http://raisethebarparents.org/iebrowser.html. The site has grade-level videos of what to expect, as well as fun math and reading adventures that test a child’s grade-level mastery of Common Core standards. Parents receive a detailed report as well as links to follow-up resources to help their child continue to grow. All the resources on the site are FREE.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- Access update for the Annual Report – PA Public Library Data Survey collection on LibPAS November 30, 2023
- GAC Business Meeting on Thursday, December 7 at 10a.m.: Virtual November 29, 2023
- Join the National Study on Library Card Access: Deadline December 6 November 29, 2023
- Apply Now to Participate in Building Equity-Based Summers (BEBS) November 22, 2023
- Shapiro Administration Continues Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Progress, Sets Date to Open Additional Funding Round November 17, 2023
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction