Registration is OPEN
2019 National Training Program (NTP) Workshops
Registration for the 2019 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) National Training Program (NTP) workshops is open. To help you plan, the cities and dates for the workshops are listed below. You’re invited to attend at the location and days of your choice to meet your schedule and learning needs. There is no fee to attend.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: July 30–August 1
- San Francisco, California: August 6–8
- Chicago, Illinois: August 13–15
- Arlington, Texas: August 20–22
- Providence, Rhode Island: September 10–12
What We’ll Cover:
- High-level and specific information on key aspects of the Medicare Program
- Information on opioids
- A “Current Topics” session to raise awareness of program changes and innovations
- An overview of the new Plan Finder on Medicare.gov
- Scenario-based learning
Please note, these workshops don’t include information on billing.
NTP training workbooks will be provided onsite for Day 1 and Day 3. Additional meeting materials will be available for download on the registration website prior to the workshops. If you’d like access to these additional materials, please download and/or print them. Free Wi-Fi will be available in the meeting room.
NOTE: Registration requests will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis until each meeting reaches capacity. The number of attendees from the same organization may be limited.
Please send all correspondence to: