Re-Envisioning Public Libraries: Action Guide Now Available on WebJuntion – this free, new guide from the Aspen Institute includes worksheets and exercises that can be used to facilitate important conversations and planning around the future of libraries. These resources were piloted by libraries around the United States in communities with a population size ranging from 1,900 to 1,100,000.
Get Compendium in Your Inbox. Subscribe Now!
- Register for INCLUDING YOU April 12 – May 17 Workshop March 24, 2023
- StoryWalk® Project Recipients Announced March 24, 2023
- Keystone Grant Overview Webinar March 13, 2023
- Federal Government is Reducing the Number of New Entities Required to Obtain CAGE Code for SAM.gov Registration March 10, 2023
- A Change in SAM.gov for Some Entity Administrators March 9, 2023
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) Power Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction