The National Network Library of Medicine (NNLM )Training Office (NTO) and Southeastern Atlantic Region (SEA) have invited applications for their two-day interactive, hands-on Library Carpentry workshops in Baltimore, MD and Salt Lake City, UT this spring. Library Carpentry focuses on building software and data skills within library and information-related communities.The goal is to empower people in these roles to use software and data in their own work and to become advocates for and train others in efficient, effective and reproducible data and software practices. Submit an application by January 10, 2020 to receive professional development funds that support travel to these exciting opportunities.
Subscribe to Compendium Blog (Original)
- Aging Our Way, PA: Share Thoughts on the 10 Year Strategic Plan March 1, 2024
- Last Call: Complete the Statewide Gathering Interest Survey February 29, 2024
- An Introduction to the Exposure Draft of 22 Pa Code Chapter 144 February 23, 2024
- Apply Now: Association for Rural and Small Libraries (ARSL) Leadership Institute February 22, 2024
- $4.5 Million In Keystone Grants Awarded February 22, 2024
American Library Association (ALA) Awards Board of Trustees Children's Services Coding Collaboration Community Engagement Continuing Education data Digitization Diversity E Resources Facilities Financial Literacy Funding Opportunities Grants Health Focus Health Literacy Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) Internet Leadership Libraries Library News Library Services Literacy Outreach PA Forward partnerships Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Library Association (PaLA) POWER Library Professional Development Programming Resources Rural Libraries School Libraries Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Session Notes Skillsoft State Library of Pennsylvania Technology Teens Training Trustees WebJunction